Commercial Property Insurance
Insuring your business property through Lawyers Insurance Alliance is a smart way to protect your business’s ability to operate and financial well-being. Catastrophic events and damage could shut your doors without the proper coverage, for instance.
If your business relies on physical property and equipment to operate, property insurance and local expertise from Lawyers Insurance Alliance is a must! Allow our team to find the right policy to protect your business’ assets and structures from natural disasters, fire, and more.
Additionally, property insurance for businesses provides protection for the locations and equipment used to operate your law firm. Policies can be written to repair or replace property that has been destroyed, damaged, or stolen as well providing protection from loss of income or increased expenses as a result of property damage.
Our agency can also offer business owners policies to take coverage a step beyond just the physical property. For example, these policies can provide general liability, cyber insurance, and loss of income.
What Does Commercial Property Insurance Cover?
- A fire damages or destroys your computers
- Lightning strikes the building for which you have business renters insurance
- Someone breaks into your building and steals your inventory
- Reproduce important documents
- Provide temporary storage
- Move records to avoid a loss
What Doesn’t Commercial Property Insurance Cover?
- Your client drops their laptop when they trip over a box in your office.
- One of your employees puts a hole in your client’s wall.
- You get into an accident while making a delivery to a customer and damage your vehicle.
- A nearby brook overflows after a heavy rainfall causes flooding near your building and damages your inventory.
- You or your employees intentionally damage property.
Bundle Commercial Property Insurance Through a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Commercial property insurance.
- General liability insurance, which helps protect your company from bodily injury and property damage claims made against your business.
- Business income insurance to help replace lost income if you can’t open because of a covered loss.
Learn How to Reduce Your Risk Exposure
- Create a safe work environment
- Help reduce loss
- Improve operations