Lawyers Insurance Alliance offers coverage to protect businesses from cyber liability while protecting our growing dependence on technology.
Despite your best efforts, a hacker may expose sensitive information and client data. Or an employee’s mistake may physically damage equipment and your business’ reputation. Whatever your needs are, we can customize a cyber liability policy to your business’s specific data, equipment, operations, and associated risks.
We suggest cyber liability policies for a variety of reasons. Talk to one of our risk advisors if you:
- Own sensitive property that could be damaged by environmental changes or computer services that could be impaired by malicious programming
- Store data off-site that could be compromised or destroyed, leading to loss of income.
- Publish, advertise, telecast, or broadcast information that may result in claims of libel, slander, or invasion of privacy
- Conduct client-based work that may result in claims of breach of contract or missing and/or incomplete work resulting in loss of profit and extra expenses
- Store personally identifiable or sensitive client information
- Have a remote workforce
- Financial Loss
- Defense Costs
- Property Damage & Impairment
- General Liability
- Errors & Omissions
To discuss your cyber risk factors and find a tailored policy, contact us today!